An iPhone may be a solid smartphone but it isn’t infallible. Over time or owing to those unpredictable moments of clumsiness, your phone can suffer injuries that need fixing immediately. The best advice we can give you is to bring your iPhone to our walk in repair centre with express 30 min repair service
Our iPhone repair service Birmingham has rehabilitated every generation of the Apple product.
The first iPhone was launched in 2007, but we had already begun repairing electronics since 1999. We took to this spectacular phone like a duck takes to water, and since then there has been no looking back. We’re well-versed with repair procedures for the iPhone 3, 4, 5, 6 and their upgraded versions as well as the latest (so far) iPhone 7. Rest assured that your phone is in capable hands.
How can we assist you?
Some iPhone repairs are more common than others. Parts can break, come loose or fail. A majority can be fixed by iPhone repair specialists, so you don’t need to rely only on Apple’s support services or pay good money for a replacement.
• Cracked/Shattered LCD or touchscreen?
• Dead Phone/ Not Charging?
• Battery needs replacing?
• Stuck on iTunes or recovery mode?
• Broken or crooked/skewed/wonky or home button not working?
• Power button or volume buttons stuck or not working?
• Charging port connector or charging ic?
• Moisture/ Liquid damage?
• Rear and/or front camera not working?
• Issues with microphone, speaker or headphone jack?
• Back light issue?
These are the common repair requests we get. If you’re facing a different problem, do check in with us to understand the best action you can take. We will give you a fair assessment reliable advice that you can count on.
Unless you’re technically proficient in repairing phones and have a track-record of successful do-it-yourself (DIY) repairs, we would recommend having an expert rectify the issue. Phone Giant is a trusted name in the iPhone repair business because we deliver quality across all aspects of our service.
• You don’t have to deal with downtime – we have your iPhone up and working quickly
• Only OEM parts vetted for quality are used for replacements
• Trained and experienced iPhone technicians handle your phone
• Our app answers your question, gives you a free quote, and allows you to book a repair
Our iPhone repair service Birmingham is committed to outstanding quality and service. No dithering on price and only friendly faces that fix your iPhone troubles away.